Pages

Thursday, 3 January 2013

1 - Jan - 2013 = Busy Day... ^.^

Yesterday was such a busy day!

We were gonna have some friends over for dinner and yours truly was in-charge of the menu and the cooking. After a few minutes of thinking, I decided that this would be it:

Cheese and Mushroom Pasta
Pumpkin Soup
Swedish Meatballs (from IKEA [grins])
Potato Salad

My dad, mom, and I had such a fun/crazy time in the kitchen. Praise the Lord everything turned out well. Especially the pumpkin soup... I was seriously freaking out, cos I didn't have time to tatse test it before serving our guests... >< haha

Have a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3