Pages

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Our Time in Bali - Day One (5/2/13)


Hey There Whoever’s Reading My Blog,

I hope you’re having a great time wherever you are ‘cos I sure am enjoying myself here in Bali. Right now, I’m lounging on a king-sized bed in one of the villa’s three bedroom. Let me give you a brief description of our villa: Our villa consists of three individual bedrooms as well as a kitchen/dining area and a private pool!!! Cool, huh!? 

 Bedrooms 1 & 2

Bedroom 2 & 3 and pool!
 
Pool and kitchen/dining area
 
I’ll just tell you the highlights of today:

8:00 AM – Breakfast at Mac <3
 
 
Love this shot of Nerille! <3
 

 
10:30 AM – TAKE OFFF!!! Q
Pretty clouds in the sky


 
1:15PM – TOUCHED DOWN

2:00 PM – Checked in to this AMAZING villa

3:00PM – Swim time!!!

 
Here is a night shot of the path to our villa from the reception area. J
 
By the way, dinner was fantastic, but we were so hungry that we tucked in before I had the chance to take any pictures... Sorry :P
Bye and Have A Great Day!

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. AWESOMMMEEEE. The villa looks simply perfect! Anddd you look so pretty in the last photo :D Have a great time there! (:

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3