Pages

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Birthday Celebration + Birthday Shout-out!!!


Heylo!!!

I really wanted to post this earlier but I guess life got in the way… >< hehe

Ok, here goes…

~~~

My 16th birthday was easily my best birthday so far… My birthday itself was amazing and I loved every second of it.

Another reason why it was the bestest birthday was because… I got to go ice-skating with a buncha great friends. J WOOT WOOT!!! <3 We went on the 27th of Sep.. :)

We had an amazing time together. Some people, though, clung to the wall of the skating rink for, like, a full one hour before becoming braver and venturing to the center of the rink… ahem, ahem, you know who you are… ^^ But they were brave. They came, saw, and conquered. Some of them even suffered some battle scars… ><

***Sadly, I didn’t get any pictures of people falling down. :P

Before going into the rink
 
In the rink!!!
 
Pris and I...
*how'd ya like my red gloves... :P*
 
Lis and Gab helping Pris along
 
Yay :)
 

 After ice skating, we went to get ice cream :)

Oh and I absolutely loved all the prezzies! Thanks, gurls!!!





And now for the B'day shout-out...


Birthday Shout-out ~

I know it’s kinda late, but this still counts, kay?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRISCILLA!!!

May you continue to <3 the lord with your whole HEART, SOUL AND MIND. Keep smiling!!!

And, honestly, please clip up your “fringe”… hehe

Okie, that's all
See ya; )

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3