Pages

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Heylo peoples of the virtual world!!!

I'm so happy today. Like so very totally very happy.

Why?

Well, cos I've always believed that I'm horrible at music. Used to... that is.

For my grade 5 piano practical, I received 101/150... I just passed... ><

And, I didn't do too well on my grade 5 theory...;(

So, for my grade 6 piano practical, I steeled my will and vowed to try harder.

The process was tedious, depressing, and so not-fun... but now, thinking about it, it was SOOOOO worth it...

I spent hours banging away at the piano, my fingers tripping over each other, hitting a wrong note every so often...

Staring defiantly at the little black notes on the score and wishing they weren't so hard to play...

Sometimes, I would let out a scream of frustration, slamming my hands on the piano, and stalk off...

But I gritted my teeth and pulled through...

~~~

On the day of the exam, I was soooooo nervous... >~<

I remember walking into the exam room and thinking "im gonna die... im gonna die"...

But I was brave and did what I needed to do...

~~~

A few weeks ago, while at a friend's house, I received an SMS from my mom... it read,
 
"Piano grade 6 score 135 distinction."
 
I was like... O.o wad?!
 
Then, i died of happiness... <3
 
That evening, my family went for a celebratory dinner... SUBWAY!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! <3
 

 
THANK YOU, MOM AND DAD, FOR BELIEVEING IN ME!!!
THANK YOU, MS. STEF, FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME!!! >...<
 
I couldn't have done it without you people!!!
 
THANK YOU, GOD, FOR THE STRENGTH, COURAGE, DILIGENCE... EVERYTHING!!!
 
Natasha ~~ ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3