Pages

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY AMAZING FRIEND!

Hi!!!

This post is dedicated to a very special friend!!!

~In life, a person can have a hundred or a thousand friends, but only one best friend~

 

You know my secrets, likes and dislikes. You know my dreams and aspirations, my joys and my fears. Always ready to offer a shoulder, a hand, or an ear, You know how to respond to my different moods.  In spite of our differences, You willingly step out of your comfort zone to join me, supporting me in whatever I do. You would point out my mistakes and walk alongside me as I try to fix them. With You, I feel greatly at ease and happy. Without You, all the joys, laughter and special little moments in my life would have never existed, and I would not be the person I am today.
Best friends never need to be told that they are best friends. So, I don't need to tell you, right?
 
Have a fantastic birthday, sista! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most.
 
Oh and thanks for being my unbiological SISTA!!!
Love u lots!!! <3,
Natasha
 
Quote about Loving Our Best Friend: Dear best friend, You're stupid. You fail. You're weird. You're not perfect. But, that's okay. I'm like that, too. We laugh at the randomest things. You know my ugliest side. Even though we disagree sometimes, we never fight. When I'm sad, you were always there to make sure I'm okay. Thanks for being there for me. I love you. ~ Anonymous

 

1 comment:

  1. AW THIS IS SO SWEET I JUST WANNA CRY AND LAUGH ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3