Pages

Friday, 25 October 2013

Oh wow... what just happened??? :]

Heylo World!!!

Okay, so you might be wondering what's going on with my blog....

Frankly, I have no idea what I'm doing...

I'm just playing around with the settings and stuffz, k?

This will definitely not be a permanent setting. I's sooooo totally gonna change this. Just fooling 'round and trying to find a template that suits me as a writer and you as a reader ^^

Oh, does the new blog setting burn your eyes? Haha... I must confess though, it's a really strong color combination. Anyways, I'm trying to find something with a purple theme ^^ so sit tight, and chill while I figure this out.

Bai bai,
Natasha

(Posted on the 28 Jan: I've made up my mind and will stick with this template for... ever... I guess, until I get bored and have a lot of time and good internet, k? See ya 'round!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3