Pages

Monday, 25 November 2013

Christmas #1

HAI...

It's me again... Duh, who else posts here???

Anyways, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! In like a month!!!

Looking forward to the pretty Christmas displays...
Looking forward to the joys of giving...
Looking forward to singing my favourite Christmas carols...
Looking forward to laughing with friends...
Looking forward to baking all sorts of Christmas goodies...
Looking forward to choosing prezzies...
Looking forward to staying up late on Christmas Eve and counting down to Christmas day...

Most importantly, looking forward to remembering that Christ came down to earth to die for our sins... and to feeling God's undying love for me... <3

 
Oh, BTW, we got our Christmas tree up on Sunday... ^^
 
Have you got yours up yet?
 
Merry X'mas!
 
yes, im aware that im a month early...

1 comment:

  1. CHRISTMAS FOREVA <<<<33
    xoxo
    living-over-the-rainbow.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3