Pages

Friday, 29 November 2013

Christmas #2

Hello!

This is, as you can most prolly tell, is another Christmas-ish post...

I am currently...

Making a list of prezzie for friends...
Feeling amazed at the amount of friends I have...
Slightly unnerved at the daunting task of selecting prezzies from each one of them...
A wee bit sad thinking about the amount of $$ I have to spend...
Of course, feeling blessed at knowing making new friends and growing closer to the old ones...
Making my Christmas wish-list...
Making "business" deals with my brothers regarding the issue of Christmas presents... (lol)
Surfing the web for Christmas themed goodies to bake...
Gazing in wonder at the Christmas tree... (weird, I know, but it's true... ^^)
Singing Christmas carols at the top of my lungs...
And banging them out on the piano...

And a whole lotta other stuffz....

How are you preparing for the coming festive season?

tHaNkS FoR sToPpInG bY!!!

Natasha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3