Pages

Monday, 25 November 2013

Just thinking...

You know sth?

I'm just thinking about my baking list and I realised that I'm running out of "easy" things to bake... I mean... I've baked a butter cake, cheese cakes, moist cookies, crunchy cookies, pancakes... etc etc...

I think imma gonna make cupcakes next...

Oh!! And in honor of the 50th anniversary of Dr. Who, I will attempt, I said attempt, to make a TARDIS... probably out of gingerbread... y'know like a ginger bread house, minus the white snow icing and candy canes... Ya...

SIDE NOTE: I DO NOT EVEN WATCH DR. WHO, BUT WHO CARES RIGHT... of course dr. WHO cares... *crickets chirping as I re-think what I've just wrote* Now, that statement was just awkward in that context... lol

AnyWHO, (rrriiight... seriously?) I'm done thinking for now...

Bai...

And may the gummies be ever present for your consumption... >.<lll

Right, that was random...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3