Pages

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Macaroons Attempt #2


Hey’all!

I baked MACAROONZ today… This time, they turned out soooo much better!!! J

Here’s a pic...
I know macaroons aren't supposed to have the little pointy thing on the top... but that's how they turned out... so yeah :)

 
I felt so encouraged and motivated by the amazing turn out of the macaroons that I went the extra mile and made some butter cream… I sandwiched the butter cream in between two macaroons and TADA!!!! The end result was sweet… (pun intended…) Right, that was lame… but who cares…
 
Here's an "artistic" shot of them macaroonz...
 
And here they are, nice and snug, in their little box...
Okay… that’s all for now J

Thanks for stopping by!

~Natasha

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3