Pages

Friday, 20 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Five Days - The Right Christmas Spirit


Hi Hi!

All I want for Christmas is…

Hm… honestly, I have no idea…

What do you want for Christmas?

Yes yes, I am fully aware that giving is better than receiving…

But thinking about it, I have sooooo many things I want for this Christmas!

More this, more that

Better this, better that

But…

What does this mean?

Simply put,

It means that

Im not contented with I already have…

Im not contented with what the Lord has already blest me with…

So, I must tell myself, “No!”

Christmas is not a time to indulge (except in Chocolate, maybe)

Christmas is not a time to pamper yourself

Christmas is not a time to treat yourself…

It’s a time to remind yourself of what Christ did for you…

And that should be more than enough.

Wait, it IS MORE than ENOUGH

So, for this Christmas, don’t get stuck on making a wish list and getting gifts for yourself

Be thankful for what you already have…

Be thankful for everything Christ has done…

Don’t forget it…

Like ever…

 

Im not judging you or anything… Im just saying that we when we give and receive, we need to remember what we have been so generously given and so undeservingly received.

Okay, That’s all for now!

See ya!

Natasha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3