Pages

Saturday, 21 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Four Days - Christmas Gifts


*~Hey~*

Yes yes, I know… Christmas is not a time to indulge and pamper yourself

But it’s important to show your friends and family members

That you love them

And appreciate them.

You can do that through many ways…

One is

By giving them gifts on a special occasion

Like Christmas…

***

PLUS…

Almost EVRYTHING is on SALE!!!

So yeah :P

***

I have a HUGE problem when it comes to giving gifts…

I cannot choose a gift

I cannot find a gift

I cannot afford a gift

I cannot WATEVAH…

Excuses excuses…

But anywho…

***

I love it when I receive something that I’ve always wanted

Especially when haven’t explicitly stated that I wanted it.

You get what I mean?

It makes me feel loved and noticed…

Hehe :P

Before I leave,

Just remember,

As we give,

Remember what was given!
 

Alright, see ya!

Natasha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3