Pages

Sunday, 22 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Three Days - Christmas Songs/Carols!


Hi!

Christmas is a time for giving

It’s a time for loving,

For laughing,

For smiling,

AND…

It’s a time for MUSIC!

***

I absolutely love Christmas carols.

If I had to choose a favorite,

I would most probably spend days thinking this over

And still not get to an answer…

I’d be torn between

What Child Is This?

&

O Holy Night

:]

Well, I can’t decide cos,

The lyrics to both songs are just so beautiful and true!

Plus the lovely minor parts,

And the chord progressions,

And the tune,

And the high bits in the songs that when done right,

Can sound SOOOOOO ANGELIC!

***

What’s your favorite Christmas song/carol?

 

Bye!

Natasha~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3