Pages

Friday, 6 December 2013

Oh Brother(s)...


Hello!

Hey… Sorry for not posting in like forever >< Anyways, here’s a special post! Hope u enjoy :D

I have two amazing, fun, and energetic younger brothers. They are soooo fun to be with and honestly, I’d die of boredom if it were not for them… So here’s a tribute to them for being the BESTEST BROS ON THE EARTH!

This is Noel…

Simple, smart, brainy, awkward, helpful, loving, caring, kind, funny, weird, silly, JUST AHMAZING… I’m totally aware some of these adjectives contradict each other, but that’s just the way he is too, mysterious and awkward… haha :P
Here he is, patiently waiting for mum and I to get our shopping done :)
 
Helping Nerille with the piano chair :D
 
*Wanting everything on this menu...* He likes to eat...
 
I <3 YOU, BRO!!!
 
This is Nerille…
Cute, funny, loud, random, interesting, strange, photogenic (like seriously, every pic of him is perfect…. Sooooo jealous :P), giggly, cheerful, curious… Even though we (him and I) have our differences, we still love each other… <3

 
 Cute, right?! :P

So loving this shot...
 

Don't ask me what he's doing... cus I've no idea...
 
Love you!!!! <3
 

They’re each other Best Friends… Honestly, I kinda feel left out sometimes… but, seeing them having fun together makes me happy too :D They have lotsa stuff in common, like...

A love for missile launcher thingies...

And tanks...
 
And planes...
 
And helicopters...
 
Basically, anything war-ish and loud and violent and metallic... :)
 
They really enjoy each other's company, doncha think?

A final picture of them... Can you feel the intense brotherly-love overflowing from this picture? haha
 

Alrighty! That’s all for now!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWHHHHH!!
    they look so sweet together<<3
    xoxo
    living-over-the-rainbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3