Pages

Monday, 16 December 2013

That Don't Make No Sense


Hi!


This is gonna be a random post cos I couldn’t think of what to blog about… Enjoy J
Oh and, below are some of the weird and random things that I do/ did… If you happen to do any of the below, Im not trying to laugh at you… kay?

~*~

Trying to say as much of a sentence as you can before sneezing… nobody can understand a thing you say and you have to repeat yourself, so what’s the point…

Pressing harder on a remote control even though you know it’s not going to work…

Spouting gibberish after stubbing your toe… how does that help?

Trying to catch something that’s falling even when you know you can’t catch it anyway…

… nine, ten, oneteen, twoteen, threeteen, fourteen, fiveteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen… makes more sense, right?

Calling for mom even though you know she’s not home…

Arguing with yourself, cos you’re gonna win anyways…
Reminding yourself to do something... It almost always never works (for me), cos I always forget to remind myself to do whatever I was supposed to do...

PROCRASTINATION… I know, I know… >< It doesn’t make sense, but we (all) love to do it…
~*~

That’s all I can think of right now…

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!

Natasha :)

1 comment:

  1. oh the things i do that don't make no sense at all.

    (this post made me smile. a lot Ü)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3