Pages

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

1st of Jan is Now EXTRA Special!


Happy New Year!

 WOW! It’s a NEW YEAR  already… Crazy, right?

Sooo many things to be HAPPY for,

And yet more to be GRATEFUL for…

The first of January is a special day,

COS IT’S THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR (DUH!!!).

Yes, that and another thing…

My blog’s turning one!!!

Happy Birthday, Blog (Savoring Each Moment)!

 

Oh my,

It seemed like just yesterday I was thinking of the name for this blog…

Well, this blog is where I post my thoughts, comments, rambles, as well as my achievements.

Looking back,

I’m quite happy with the way my life (and this blog) has turned out.

If you’ve got lotsa time,

Whydoncha check out all the posts right from the start of the year…

I did that…

And it was soooo fun…

I was able to document the fun and exciting parts of my life and be able to read and “experience” them again…

Haha…

And of course, there were the humbling parts as well,

And I was able to learn from them and remember the lessons I learnt.

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

God Bless,

Natasha

(proud owner of her now One Year Old   blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3