Pages

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Project 16 - DIY Project #3 - CHOCOLATE!!!


Hi!

Haha! I made something again today! I made chocolate! Was inspired by this person’s attempt and success, so I decided to give it a go. IT. WAS. AMAZING. (the chocolate I made, not that person’s post… just kidding! She’s great :P)

I trying to go gluten- and dairy-free so chocolate is definitely off the list of food I can eat. It was the worstest thing that has ever happen to me… I absolutely adore chocolate… To me, chocolate equals happiness… I just have to get my hands on dairy-free chocolate recipe and I’ll be saved…

Armed with some cocoa powder and coconut oil, I attempted to make some chocolate. It was soooo easy I nearly cried… Okay, mebbe not that dramatic, but it was really really really simple! I made it in like 30 seconds. Dump the ingredients in a saucepan and tada!

*Happy dance…*

Oh here’s a pic…  

I wanted a bar of chocolate, so I pour the melted chocolate into a baking pan and chucked it in the freezer. :)

One problem though… I didn’t bake this… so, technically, I cannot cancel another thing of my Project 16 list… >< Oh wait!!! This is a DIY. Because I did it myself... So, yes, I can cancel another thing off my Project 16 List!!! Yay! :)

So that’s it for now!

Bye,

Natasha~

P.S. – I have something to bake in mind already… so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. of course i'm amazing--was there ever any doubt? (oh my, just listen to the confidence)

    the chocolate looks great! and i've nominated you for the sunshine award here. you deserve it! you're so...sunshiney and positively inspiring hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! And yes, I never for a single second doubted your amazing-ness... ahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3