Pages

Friday, 28 February 2014

Cambodia Mission Trip :: Day #3


Hey!

Today was like the best day so far… So many kids and soooo much fun!

We did a health talk today and my brother, Noel, and I were in-charge of “Nutrition.” We spent lots of time preparing and I’m so glad all the hard work paid off… Praise God!!!!
An activity we did with them
After the session, we handed out goodie bags... :)
AND... Lunch! Steamboat, Cambodian style... haha
After lunch, the parents of our team had a talk for the parents of the kids at the school.
 
A tea break after the entire thing... Phew...
A really really short sight-seeing session after a day of teaching...
Alright, that's all!
Yay for such an amazing day!!!!! :3

 
~Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3