Pages

Friday, 14 February 2014

Project 16 - Baking Recipe #6 - Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Hey There!

Haha, it me again!

I baked something today! :) Aaaaaaand…I have no idea what to feel about it. I had fun baking it and it did look good, but the taste? Um, well, not too good. Maybe it’s cos I’m not used to the taste of almond flour? Ugh, I dunno… ><

Cos I did BAKE it, I’m gonna count it as a baking recipe and strike another thing of my list of to-do’s from Project 16 (ß click that if you hv no idea what I’m talking about. :] Thanks!)

I baked gluten-free chocolate chunk cookies. Here’s a pic.
 

See? It does look good. Well, at least it looks good to me. I taste tested it, and oh, I didn’t like it… My brother, Noel, (ß click that if you’re not sure who he is) was nice and said he liked it. So yay for lovely and encouraging bros! <3

Okay, that ‘bout it for now.

See you soon and thanks for stopping by!

~Natasha

11 comments:

  1. oooh, nice! (: so cool that you made it. btw, where did you get the recipe from? i just might want to try it haha.
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      I can't remember for sure where I got it, but it's probably from elanaspantry.com. Probably, Im not too sure... Sorry ><

      But I hv the recipe, so I can email it to you... BUT, you hv been warned, it doesn't taste too good. hehe :P

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. Mmmm! Those look really good, I'll have to give them a try :P
    XOXO
    Brooke Jordan

    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you'll enjoy them more than I did... :P hehe

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  3. Sorry about that... at least they made a good picture! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. That's true! :)

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. Yum! I've awarded you on my blog.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Gasp* Really?! Thanks!!! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog, and I must admit that I LOVE the design.
    I'm a new follower (:
    Also, would you like me to add you to my Blogroll on my blog so you get comments on each post, in return? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't design it though... *thinks to self* I really should try designing my own blog... hm... hehe Oh and thanks for the follow.

      Sure. :) I'd love that! Thank you sooooo much.

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3