Pages

Monday, 10 February 2014

Wait WHAT?! A Thousand Views?!?!?!

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

I've just reached a thousand views on my blog!!! I was minding my own business, checking my blog and email and watev... Then I saw it...

1000 page views...

And, I died...

*After climbing back onto my chair...* I thank you peeps sooooo much!!! This is really a GREAT encouragement as well as a HUGE milestone in my blogging... um... life (?) so far!

I can only guess who was the 1000th viewer... hehe <3

Well, I've gotta hop off this world and into reality now... It's sad, I know... But I can hv peace knowing that you lovely readers will be here... waiting for me...

*dies of happiness (again)*

K, bye!!!!!!!! <333

~Natasha

9 comments:

  1. Awesome for you. :) Glad you got there - your blog deserves it!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohyayyyy!!! happy for you (: i'm glad you started this blog because blogging is a great way to just focus your thinking, blurt out nonsense in your head, and pen down memories. where else can you do that? (:
    i'm excited for whatever you have planned for this amazing place!
    i'll like to follow, but everytime i try, it doesn't allow me... ): once it permits me, i'll immediately follow. all the best, girl!
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Tane and Pris!!!

    <3,
    ~Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1000th (birthday LOL). Hey, is there any way to follow your blog, because when I click on "Join this site" it redirects and says something like "we can't handle your request". Thanks!
    Ajax
    arkansaschestertonian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ajax!

    Thanks for commenting!

    I hv no idea what's up with my 'Join this site' button... >< Sorry! Um, I think you could manually copy and paste link of my blog (thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com) directly onto your Dashboard. I did that once for another person and it worked, so you can try that.... Do tell me if it doesn't work...><

    ~Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyyyy! your blog just makes me feel so happy. all types of happy. (: and it drags me out of thinking in deep, secluded thoughts to a world where, you know, there are gummies and rainbows and skittle rain. (; <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I love your blog too!

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3