Pages

Monday, 10 March 2014

Project 16 - DIY Project #4 - Bobble Fairy Lights


Heyoo!

Sorry for not posting in such a long time…

I had to catch up with school after the mission trip. Also there exams coming up and I have to study for them… Argh, so many things to do, so little time to accomplish them… I have an announcement to make: I’ll be posting less frequently on this blog because of the upcoming exams. This applies to this month (March) and the next (April). But, I’ll still stick to the minimum of 4 posts a month. Why 4? Check this post out!
I’ve actually done a couple DIY stuffs and I managed to get another one done a few days ago. Im not sure if you would consider this DIY project, but I will, so yeah… :P
I bought some fairy lights from the Russian Market in Cambodia while I was there. I saw 'em and immediately fell in love with them. They’re so cute and colorful, I just had to get them. So I did. The bobbles were squished so that they would be easier to pack and store, but I had to un-squish them and individually attach them to the lights.

It took forever to get it done and string it up, but I finally did. I’m not exactly very good at describing it so I’ll just show you a picture… Yeah, I decided it hang them at the head of my bed. :) So when they are switched on at night, I'll feel like a... a... I dunno... It's just so nice and relaxing. I mean, imagine soft glows of various colors framing the place where you lie, warm and comfy, ready for a good night's rest... *Sighs*


Here they are!
 
All lit up and soooo pretty! <3
 
Alrighty, that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!
~Natasha

20 comments:

  1. OHMYOHMYOHMY I am literally so jealous of those lights - they really are stunning. I've tried to find some like that for a while and the ones I've managed to locate online are either too small/big or thick/thin. Also, the colours in yours are of THE perfect combination. You do not realise how much I envy them, seriously.

    Great post!

    awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man... I hope you can find lights like these soon... Thanks for the comment!

      So, if you happen to go to Cambodia, visit the Russian Market. You'll find them. A couple stores sell them, there're different colors and prices, so have a good look around and hopefully you'll be able to find them. :)

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. I have one of those in my house! The difference is, I didn't make it, I bought it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Where did you get them from and where do you hang them?

      Thanks for the comment!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  3. OHHHHMMYYYYYYGGOOODDNESS. it's so prettyy!! love it soo soo much (: and i'll like to try it out soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Pris, I've a confession to make... I wanted to get some for you and your sis, but... I wasn't sure if you'd like them or have a place to hang them... Plus, I wanted to be sure they worked and stuff before I got them for anyone... Now that I know it works, I just might be able to get them for you... If I go to Cambodia again... haha :P

      Thanks for the comment!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    2. naaahhh it's okay (::::: (you just have to get them for me on my birthday..JKJK xD)
      ehh next time go Cambodia, we go together kk?? (:

      Delete
    3. Haha, sure, if I manage to get some before your next B'day. :)

      Yes, yes, YES! :P

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! :) I love the last DIY, its so cool! Grace post, I am sorry I didn't put you on Blog I ♥ There were SO Meany blogs I like, I forgot about your, and someone, oh and there was that our person. :P
    Grace xxx &hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, no problem, Grace! Thanks for the comment! :)

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  5. Oh my, they look sooo prettyy!!! Will be looking out for them if I ever go to Cambodia!! xDD I wouldn't be able to sleep with those pretties hanging around my bed if I were you, haha. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! <3

      Hehe. ^^

      Delete
  6. Oooh thats so pretty!! I bet your trip was awesome.

    Ty
    life-of-ty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ty!

      Thanks for the follow! :) Yesh, the trip was AMAZING! You can read all about it on my blog as well.

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  7. Wow, those lights are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for the comment!!!! Totally made my day!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  8. Lovely!

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3