Pages

Saturday, 15 March 2014

The This or That Tag


Wassup!

I've been tagged by the lovely Tane! Yay! Thanksies, Tane, you are just amazing! Please, please, please, go check out her blog. *whispers* It’s amazing...

Alright, here are the rules for this tag:
Answer the questions given to you, give the people you nominate the same questions, nominate three people and let them know they've been tagged.
Yay! So let’s begin…

Tane’s Questions:

 Hair up or down?

Um… preferably up, especially because it’s so warm here in Sinagpore… >< But I would absolutely love my hair down on a great hair day (which, sadly, is super rare).
 

 Dessert or fruit?

This is a really hard one… Um, what kinds of dessert are we talking about here? Cos if it’s like the Asian kind of dessert, then I’d rather have fruits. But if it’s ice-cream and cheesecakes, then YES, MY ANSWER WOULD DEFINITELY BE DESSERT.
 

 Dress or shirt and sweatpants?

Definitely shirt and sweatpants. Comfortable is way more important than looking pretty… Sorta… :P
 

 One Direction or Jonas Brothers?

Honestly, neither. Cos I dun listen to any of those bands. But, I may have accidentally heard them a couple times in a mall or something…
 

 Radio or iPod?

I don’t have iPod, but I would dearly love to own one.

 
Sleepover at your house or at a friend's house?

FRIEND’S HOUSE! <3 Cos I sleep in my own room ALL THE TIME. So, sleeping over in a different room/ friend’s house will make the experience so much cooler and funner. (Yes, I know that’s not a word…)
 

Cookies or apples?
 
Erm, cookies. Cos with braces, apples are a no-no.
(Unless they’re chopped up into really teeny, tiny, bite-sized pieces.)


Playing cards or painting?
 
Painting TOGETHER WITH MY FAMILY. We used to do that a lot and we had soooo muuuuch fuuun!
 

In a board game, would you rather be a green or a white piece?

White, not sure why tho…
 

People I'm tagging:

lissy
Prissy
Amy-Anne Williams

(I would LOVE to tag more peeps, but sadly, I can’t…  *cowers* Please don’t hurt me if your name isn’t on my list…)

That’s all, folks! Thanks for stopping by!

 
~Natasha

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! I will write the tag soooon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Look forward to seeing that post! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I will do this tag. I have head of it though it sound cool! Nice post. Grace xxx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! Thanks for the comment. :)

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. okay i get it now -.- thank you so much girl! (:::: i'm extremely honoured!
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Np! T'was my pleasure! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  5. Hey Natasha this is Delia from CE festival hehe I decided to drop by your blog and it's so interesting :))) get facebook!! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY DEEEELIIIIIAAAA!!!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  6. Love this post, we are very similar.

    Martha x
    http://themintyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! <3 Thanks for commenting!

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3