Pages

Friday, 28 March 2014

Two Thousand (and Six) Views + BLOG PARTY!!!


Heeeeellllooo!!!!

Ya wanna know something?!?!?!?!?!

My blog just got 2000 views! Okay, it was 2006 views, when I checked it… But anyways…

Yay! I’m so happy right now! Thanks so much, all you lovely readers!

To think that my blog recieved a thousand (and six) views in like, what, a month and a half?

That’s a cool thing, okay?

Please don’t blame me for freaking out over this…

Ugh, right now, I feel like throwing a party.

Y’know, a virtual party?

Like, the ones where people get free virtual and cyber stuff.

Like cyber cookies, cyber iced coffee, and cyber cakes…

Yeah. :]

Oh, speaking of parties and fun stuff, I have an important announcement!

***PLEASE PAY Close ATTENENTION TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS***

A lovely fellow blogger, Khloe Grace, is having her 1st evah blog party in the month of June.

She is such a great, encouraging, and simply amazing blogger, so do head over to her blog and check it out. Follow, comment and make her day!

http://keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.sg/2014/03/1st-blog-party.html
Oh and it would be perfectly peachy if you guys could join in the fun and participate in all the fun and epic-ly cool events she’s gonna be hosting for the party.

Go on, click the link(s). You know you wanna join the fun!

~~

Do forgive this short, random, and rant-ish post!

Once again, thanks so much for reading and commenting and doing all the other lovely stuff you brilliant peeps do!

*keep it up*

~Natasha

25 comments:

  1. Oooo well done !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! <3

      ~Natasha
      thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. I love your blog Natasha or Ash :3 I think quite like you! I always notice the odd and beautiful...

      Eve xxoo

      Delete
    3. Hehe. Thanks for commenting! Totally made my day with your sweet comment. <3

      ~Natasha
      Thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. congrats on reaching 2,000 views!

    well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY. BLOG PARTY! and oh, your design now is the cutest (aw*)

    *reference intended (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. you deserve it girl :)) good job! *claps* YAY.
    we shld totally go n celebrate..juzsayyiin :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! totally, haha...

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  5. oh also also also i dont know if ive asked you before but who designed your blog header?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely blogger named Eve S. designed my blog. :) Check out her links here:

      Design blog - http://designsbyeve.blogspot.sg/
      Normal Blog - http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.sg/

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  6. Congrats to you!
    Stumbled across your blog today..your boo grade is SO CUTE! :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello 'ello there! <3 Welcome to my blog! Thanks for sticking 'round and commenting. Ya so totally made my day! <3

      Oh! Thanks for leaving a link, Imma gonna check your blog out soon.

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    2. Thanks :)
      And wow, for my comment I meant that your "blog header" was cute..lol stupid autocorrect :)

      Delete
    3. :) Haha, yeah, typos and auto-corrected words can get really interesting sometimes.

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  7. I'm a cyber-geek, so I'll just furnish the cyber-plates and cyber-napkins ;) cute post! Feel free to check out/follow me too at ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty, now all we need is someone to supply the cyber-tablecloths and cyber-utensils and we're good to go! Thanks for leaving the link. I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment.

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  8. Congrats! YAY! Im happy for you!
    Feel free to check out (and maybe even follow) my blog at life-of-ty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3