Pages

Friday, 21 March 2014

Update :: PROJECT 16 ~


Hey Peeps!

Okay, so i thought I’d do an update on Project 16. It’s been half a year since I began this project. I’m a couple weeks late, but I’m sure you’ll forgive me for that. :) So here we go!

1.       Write (or attempt to write) one novel.

Riiight, I began a couple of novels buuuut, never got past chapter one… >< But the important thing is I attempted to, see? “Attempted” is the key-word for this goal.

2.       Perform or present something two times publicly.

Oh hohoho! I performed many times since the start of October (which reminds me, WHY DIDN’T I POST ON THOSE PERFORMANCES?!?!) Gah, I’ll post about them… soon, but not now. Keep an eye out for that.

3.       Exercise three hours a week.

I have to admit, this goal was an EPIC failure… I haven’t been exercising regularly… oh wait, I haven’t been exercising AT ALL. Scary, I know… I failed this goal. Eep ><

4.       Blog four times a month.

Aha! This one, I can say, I have been diligently keeping up with. Yay! :)

5.       Make five new friends.

Hmm… Lemme think a moment. Um, I made three new friends. Oh wait, I made tons more – you guys, my readers! Thanks so much for following my blog and offering cool comments and all the other great stuff you guys do on my blog. <3

6.       Make six scrapbook cards.

Ugh, I’ve only made 2… Which is not bad, but definitely not good enough. Well, scrapbooking is kinda hard and messy, I ya get wad I mean. :P

7.       Remember seven people’s (excluding family members) birthdays, AND wish them ‘Happy Birthday’ on that day.

So far, only 2 times… Meh, imma bad friend… Sorry.

8.       Do eight DIY projects

I accomplished 4, so that’s pretty good, if I may say so…

9.       Learn to sing nine songs by heart.

I’ve learnt a couple songs by heart. Um, like, Do You Wanna Build a Snowman and Let It Go, for example… *ducks behind curtain to avoid rotten tomatoes from hitting me*

10.   Bake ten things that I’ve never baked before.

Im really enjoying myself with regards to this goal! So far, I’ve tried 6 new recipes. Six outta 10? That’s just peachy. Oh and I currently already have 2 more in mind… Muhahahaha!

11.   Give meaningful gifts to eleven different people.

Um… I don’t remember giving that many “meaningful” gifts to that many people… I can say, though, I’ve given at least ONE meaningful gift to one person – yep, at least ONE. :)

12.   Cook or help out in the kitchen twelve times.

I completely underestimated myself. I helped out in the kitchen, like, fourteen million times… Seriously! Okay, fine, I lied, but you get the idea.

13.   Use my hair-curler thirteen times.

Um… 13? Was that the best number I could come up with? I use it like 2-3 times a month, which means I have used it at least 12 times already. :P

14.   Read fourteen books.

Psh, I’ve read like a zillion books. I read books like I eat rice… (Yes, Asians eat A LOT of rice.)

15.   Learn fifteen new vocabulary words.

 I’m taking vocab classes this year, so this goal is pretty easy to accomplish.

16.   List and give thanks for sixteen blessings.

Oh, I’m soooooo grateful for soooo many things in my life! :) Way more than just measly 16. *Thank you, God! <3*

And that’s a wrap for the Project 16 update! As you can see I’m still a distance away from achieving all my goals, but just as long as I keep plugging away, I’ll get to the end with a smile on my face. :)

Okie, See ya!

~Natasha

12 comments:

  1. whats a scrapbook card? could you do a tutorial on it? and tutorials on point 8& point 10?
    great post, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's just cards that I made/designed myself. here's the link - http://thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.sg/2013/11/project-16-2-scrapbook-cards-down.html
      It's not a tutorial, but yeah. Sorry.

      I post most of what I've done/accomplished on my blog, so maybe you could check it out. Search under Project 16. :) Thanks soooo much for commenting! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. oh which reminds me. i need to do an update on mine as well :)
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesh, please! I would LOVE to see what you'd done. Looking forward to that post! :) haha

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    2. and oh. about the one about exercising. it's okay we'll do - 3 hours a week, easy. (um. I don't know what i was thinking when i typed that).
      xoxo

      Delete
    3. O.o 3 hrs a wk? Um, you sure? we can try :P

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    4. hahah. i think we need to wait for my sisssy to finish exams first :))
      and as told you, i've awarded you over at my blog!! keep blogging and sharing the loooove<33
      xoxo
      rainbows and dreams

      Delete
    5. Sure, we'll wait. :) Thanks for the award! Love you much much! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  3. Could you pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseee post your uncompleted chapters (:P) of your novel on this blog? I would really LOVE to read your fiction...albeit your attempt at fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... sure! Great idea! Look out for a post like that soon! Thanks for the idea! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. Hi Natasha! Thanks for following my blog! I really like yours. :)

    ~Sarah
    cutecombinations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks! I like your blog too. <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3