Pages

Saturday, 12 April 2014

Guest Post - By Eve Of Womanhood

Hi everyone! My name is Eve, and I created a blog called Eve of Womanhood. Natasha has kindly asked me to do a guest-post about my new design blog.  I of course accepted. J  I have designed Savouring Each Moment as well as some other lovely blogs.
If you want to check my design blog out then click here.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself before I start talking about my design blog.

I am a Christian, and I’m also homeschooled. I love blogging, designing, reading, drawing, and painting.

~~~

Why did I start a design blog?

Well for one thing I really enjoy doing it! I am also trying to get some practice so that maybe one day I could make it a career (graphic designing). So when you get a design by me, you’re not only getting a lovely design but you’re also giving me experience for what I want to do someday.


How much is a customized blog design?
It is absolutely free!!


What if you don’t like the blog design I gave you?

   Then I will do it again for you! The only thing you need to remember is that I will only redo your blog 5 times and then I will stop. So please be very specific on what you want. J


What can I do?

I can put GIFs in a header

I can make a slideshow header

I can make a customized background

I can make your blog snow

I can make your side-bar have a border around it

I can design a customized header

I can make you a customized favicon

I can put your page tabs on top your header
I can center your page tabs
I can center your header
I can center your post title and date
And more!


Here's some designs I've done!


 




 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
Headers

 
 


 

 
 
 
 
If you would like a free blog design from me, then please go to Designs By Eve and go to the page tab that says design. Follow the instructions, read the rules, and then email me. J

 
Thank you Natasha for inviting me to post about my design blog!
 
-Eve

18 comments:

  1. Thanks, Eve, for so willingly wanting to do the guest post!

    ~Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the designs are real cute, eve! :)
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs look amazing !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Eb! That really means a lot. :)
      By the way I will check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  4. aw this is such a great post! i really need to get my blog updated so ill head over straight away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! Thank you! I just emailed you back. :)

      Delete
  5. You sound like my sister Tane! she loves all the things you love she wants to design wed site of a living too! It is so cool that you are blogging. :) She also designs blogs for free! This is my Tane's blog link: http://tangerinetane.blogspot.com/
    Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace!
      I follow your sister's blog! She seems awesome, and her designs are gorgeous! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  6. I love this most! Eve of Womanhood is one of my favourite blogs. I love the designs! I design graphics for blogs too x

    Cory
    Blog: http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/
    Store: http://frecklesandhedgehogs.storenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cory! Thanks for stopping by! I'll make sure to check out your links soon!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Cory!

      Delete
  7. The designs are so cute! Love! :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I agree! Eve's an amazing and epic person. She service is excellent too. Do check out her blog(s), comment and follow her as well! :)

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    2. Thank you both so much!!!

      P.S. I am totally going to follow your blog MJ! You have such a cute blog. oh and I am going to put your button on my friends page. :)

      http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I agree! Eve's such an amazing blog designer!!! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  9. you haven't posted in centuries!

    arghhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3