Pages

Saturday, 10 May 2014

Finally... FINALLY


HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Hello hello, World!

Good news, I’m back!

Yep, the totally cool and lovable, all and sundry blogger is back.

Did ya miss me? Cos I missed you.

~~~

SHOUT OUT TO THE AMAZING AMY-ANNE WILLIAMS.

Thanks so much for remembering me.

As a reward, this post is dedicated to you, dear friend.

It really warmed my heart when you said you missed my posts and random spiels of rubbish.

*tears* thanks, friend!

Check out her sweet blog!

~~~

Okay, so this post is probably gonna be a post where I explain and defend the reason for my absence.

Exams, peoples, exams.

Study study study

Review review review

Yep, you feel my pain, I know it.

My hiatus is finally over. Exams, reviews, and tears can finally be left behind.

All that’s left are just a bunch of bad memories…

Actually, no, it’s called experience.

If there’s anything I (really) learnt from the past month, it’s called “thinking positive.”

Yep, so, it helps with the studying and stress.

For those who’re gonna take more exams this year or in the next,

Take this with you:

THINK POSITIVE AND DON’T LET THE STRESS AND WHATNOTS GET TO YOU.

K?

~~~

I think we should move on to talk about more interesting things…

Like what I’ve been up to…

Other than studying, of course. :)

Um, thinking about it,

I’ll leave that to the next post.

See ya!

This is the author of this (horribly amazing) blog signing off,

~Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3