Pages

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Short Little Random Post :: Strawberry Flavored KitKats


Hi Hi! :]

It’s me and I’m back with a random post…

Some stuff to mention before I go on:

1.      I LOVE chocolate! <3

2.      Strawberries are my favorite fruit.

3.      I’m rather into the Japanese language.

Okay…

Just yesterday, a relative of mine sent this:
 


Yep yep! There’re Strawberry Flavored KitKats from Japan.

A combination of three of my fave stuff?!

YES PLEASE!!!!

 
I’ve seen and eaten the green tea ones but never in my life have I seen a strawberry flavored KitKat.

Yes, I'm aware that these lovely flavored KitKats have been in exsistence for a while now,

But in Singapore, there’re really hard to find.

Only a couple shops sell them…

Beside, I’ve only seen the green tea ones on the shelf.
 

I love their packaging :] It’s sweet and simple… <3
 


Oh, ichigo is Strawberry in Japanese.

See!? You can learn something from eating chocolate.

Okay, I’m done talking.

*stuffs KitKat into mouth*

Oishii!!! (Delicious in Japanese)

Bye!

~Natasha

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Awesome. Save me one? *turning on the begging galaxy eyes*
    I love your blog. :)
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure, Tane. Just gimme your address and I'll send some over... haha :]

      Thanks for commenting... *huggles*

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. Okay, well now you've given me a reason to visit southeast Asia at some point. 'Cause I have never seen those in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Hm... seems like these guys are pretty hard to find... >< Thanks for commenting!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  3. Omg I want to try that, look so goood! I always love finding exotic asian snacks because I never get to see those often in Canada. When I went to China to visit my cousins, there's so many other flavours for desserts, like red bean and green tea popsicles. Those are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Asian countries have really cool desserts and stuffs. You should come down to Singapore and the try out all the cool foods we have here. :] Thanks for commenting.

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. coz ya knows sharing is caring. <33 *looks up with puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to you can learn something from chocolate! :)
    Amanda B.
    www.southkakalakigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. :] Thanks for commenting!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  6. I love Kit Kats, but I've never tried the strawberry ones...and I never knew there were green tea flavored ones, too. They sound so cool, exotic candies or chocolates are (USUALLY, lol) so yummy :)

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YES! They taste GREAT! I love the green tea ones so so much... <3 But, of course, who can forget the original "flavour." Original is still my favourite. :]

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too... *craves KitKat* ><

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3