Why, hello there…
Okay, so I’m back with another tag post… This time, I’ve been tagged by the lovely Rachel from You and I. Please do check out her blog, she posts her (absolutely fabulous and amazing) writings and other little random stuffs.
The tag is called the Warm Hugs Tag. And I look forward to answering the questions set for me… :]
Picture from Sarah & Ellie
Thumbs up if you love Olaf. He’s so funny and random and snowman-ish… :]
Here are the rules:
1. Follow the blog(s) that tagged you (optional).
2. Post 2 or more pictures that include your favorite character, books, movies, or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
3. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the bloggers 10 questions related to characters, books, etc.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.
Here we go:
Image from Google ~
Who doesn’t love Puss (in boots)?!?!?!? He is absolutely adorable and stunning and just so… ugh… *headdesk*
Image also from Google ~
No idea why she popped into my mind but she did. Maybe it’s cos I really like tomboy-ish girls and Merida definitely is one. So I guess, yes, I do like her… :] Not my favourite, but yeah… probably the only female character I can kinda sorta relate to… Sorta…
Here are Rachel’s Questions:
1. What's your favorite Disney quote?
Currently, I don’t have a favourite quote…
2. Which do you like better, Brave or A Little Mermaid?
Brave, definitely. The only thing I like about the Little Mermaid are the songs… haha. As mentioned above, Merida is more like me – bolder, feistier, louder. Yep. :]
3. What fictional character that you would like/love to meet?
*Assuming that this question is not only limited to Disney/Pixar characters*
I would dearly love to meet the Doctor from Doctor Who (preferably the tenth doctor). Cos it’s so cool to time-travel and meet all sorts of crazy cool creatures and stuff (if they even exist… ><).
4. Out of all Disney/Disney Pixar movies, which is your all-time favorite?
After thinking long and hard, I’m going with Ratatouille. I think the storyline is pretty cool and Linguini is just so awkward it’s funny.
5. Would you prefer to spend a day with Dory, or Olaf?
Hm… Probably Olaf, cos he’s so funny and random. Plus I get to, finally, after sixteen years of my life, see some real snow…
6. Have you ever been to Disney World/Land? If so, how many times?
Nope, never ever… Yep, my childhood is ruined…(hah…)
7. If you had a chance to be in The Battle of the Five Armies (the 3rd Hobbit movie), would you accept and have a pretty good part that you can see you when you watch it, or would you rather be in Mockingjay and have a role with no talking, and barely can be seen while watching the movie?
I’d rather be in the Hobbit movie. Cos I’m gonna get a cool part in the movie and become rich and famous…
8. Which fictional character that has magical powers do you like best?
Elsa. She’s probably one of the most powerful female characters I know of. Why?
She can create life (Olaf and Marshmellow)
She can create and design amazing clothes
She can build and design buildings that would take people decades to just do the foundation
She can make it snow whenever and wherever she wants (she can actually control the weather, like the wind and snow and hail and clouds…)
She can freeze stuff
*And tons of other cool(pun intended) stuff a person with Elsa’s icy powers can do*
1. Who do you think is the most epic (define epic) fictional character you’ve ever seen?
2. What was the Disney/ Pixar movie you watch the most times? How many times did you watch it?
3. If there was to be a sequel/prequel to any Disney/Pixar movie of your choice, what would it be?
4. What is one of the most ridiculous movies you’ve ever watched? (As in a movie that, after you’ve watched it, made you feel like you’ve wasted over an hour of your life.)
5. Who is your favorite Disney princess and why?
6. Favorite Disney song?
7. If you could change the ending of any movie, what would it be and what would you change it to?
8. For which movie do you wish you could be part of the cast?
9. Which fictional character has the best costume?
10. Would you rather be a mermaid or a fairy?
That’s all I’ve got.
Thanks for sticking around and see you next time!!!