Pages

Tuesday, 8 July 2014

The Sunshine Blogger Award (#2)

*Peeks out from behind curtain*
Um… Hi?
*sees an angry mob with pitchforks and torches*
Eeps…
Okay, um, guys… before I go any further, I just wanna say
SORRY
For disappearing…
Um.
Life kinda got in the way…
And I just didn’t feel like blogging
No, no, wait!
I mean I didn’t have time, yeah…
I didn’t have time, I was… I was
*headdesk*
***
So while I was “busy,”
*dodges a rotten tomato*
I was nominated by three lovely people.
Yay!
*Cupcakes and chocolate and ice-cream fly in random people’s general directions*
Ew…
So for simplicity’s and practicality’s and non-confusability’s sake,
I’ll post each award separately.
So my brain doesn’t explode from trying to organize the post… :]
 
~*~
Pic from Grace's award post ~
 
First up, we have the lovely Grace! *Thanks, girl! <3*
She posts cute pics and other sweet stuff over on her blog. Do check it out!
Okay, here we go!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominate a bunch of other bloggers (11 being the standard.)
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog.
 
Grace’s Questions:
What’s your favourite hairstyle?
I'm currently lovin’ the brown to blond ombre hair thing…
No idea why, cos I would most prolly not attempt that on my own hair.
Curled or in a simple ponytail suits me just fine. For now.
Who’s your favourite superhero?
Hmmm, I hv no idea. I don’t really know any super heroes well enough to like any of them.
 :]
Favourite type of nuts?
Um, I don’t really eat nuts
As I have a hard time trying to rid myself of the self-erected misconception that nuts (especially peanuts) gives you pimples… (don’t ask why.)
I like the taste of hazelnuts [NUTELLA <3]
I also don’t mind macadamia nuts, mainly because my daddy likes them.
So, I eat them to keep him company.
*I love my dad… <3
White, milk, or dark chocolate?
Erm, definitely not dark. It’s always too bitter or too bland. :P
Milk over white, though.
The only reason why I would like white chocolate better is cos Mom doesn’t like them.
So with white chocolate, I get more. :P
*Haha, just so you know, I love my mama too, kay?
What month is my birthday?
September, the epicest, most funnest month of the entire year.
Anyone agrees? (or violently objects?)
Black and white photography or full color photography?
Depends on my mood.
Black and white for emo days…
FULL COLOR FOR HAPPY, CRAZY, FUN-PACKED DAYZZZ!
Fav drink?
FANTA GRAPE! <3
After that, Sprite
Then, 7up
:]
Tea or Coffee?
TEA, definitely.
Iced, honey, milk tea, any day, anytime, please!
Preferably, NOW! :p

 
I nominate (I’m gonna nominate five):

My questions for you:
Q1. What is one non-existent occupation you wish exists?
Q2. Go to snack?
Q3. Fav type of shoe?
Q4. Something you want as a gift.
Q5. Would you rather remodel your room to vintage or modern style?
Q6. Something on the top of your bucket list.
Q7. How long have you been blogging?
Q8. Fav girl’s name?
Q9. Most overrated movie?
Q10. Fav time of day?
 
That’s all for now!
See you in the next post,
Buh bye! <3
~Natasha

13 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back! :)
    Great answers..I love milk chocolate too :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's great to be back! <3 Thanks for the sweet comment!! :]

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. Yayyay! Thanks for the nomination!!
    P.S. Milk chocolate is the best chocolate >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :] YAS, MILK CHOCOLATE, PLEASE... hehe

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  3. Great post! Hahah make that four people because you were nominated by me too! Sorry ~
    #TeamWhiteChocolate :P I have the brown to blonde ombre thing hahah (つ^0^)つ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for nominating me... <3
      Haha, well, I'm fine with both white and milk chocolate...
      SERIOUSLY?!?! Epic, soooo jealous right now...

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. SEPTEMBER AND WHITE CHOC. YAASSS.
    x. pris
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah this is adorable. Thanks for choosing me! I'll answer them here for you:

    Q1. What is one non-existent occupation you wish exists? - Good one....I'd say surviving idiot-filled days on a daily basis because my brain is now off and I can't think anymore apparently.
    Q2. Go to snack? - Fruit
    Q3. Fav type of shoe? - Classy heel
    Q4. Something you want as a gift. - money
    Q5. Would you rather remodel your room to vintage or modern style? - MODERN
    Q6. Something on the top of your bucket list. - Skydiving
    Q7. How long have you been blogging? - 3 years?
    Q8. Fav girl’s name? - Don't have one
    Q9. Most overrated movie? - The Matrix. All of them. OMG.
    Q10. Fav time of day? - afternoon

    You have a new follower on blogger and bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, cool answers! Oh yes, money does great as a gift... :P

      Thanks for answering, reading, commenting, and following!!! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  6. Love your answers! And thank you so much for nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! <3 Looking forward to your answers!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  7. oh wow you've got a lot of awards! and I'll be staying updated for the one I gave you :3

    amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3