Pages

Monday, 21 July 2014

The Sunshine Blogger Award (#3)

Yo!

Award post again.


pic from the previous Sunshine Blogger Award post~
This time, Asha nominated me. Thanks! <3
She posts DIYs and photos and other cool stuffz over on her blog. Take a look sometime soon maybe?
Them rules:
Thank the person who nominated you
 Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you
 Nominate your bloggers (11 being the standard)
 Make a set of questions for the people you nominated
 Tell them you nominated them.
 Put the award picture on your blog.
 
Asha’s questions:
1.      Favourite singer?
Erm, I don’t have one.
2.      Favourite colour?
Currently, I’m in between a sweet light purple and turquoise.
3.      What camera do you use to take the photos on your blog?
I use lots of different cameras for my blog.
I use my XiaoMi RedMi smartphone camera,
I use my Casio Exilim digital camera,
And I also use my Panasonic Lumix GH1.
YAS, they’re all MINE!
4.      What do you like about blogging?
I like writing so blogging is a great hobby.
Photography and DIYs are also stuff I enjoy so my blog is also a place where I can both share and afe keep those thingies.
The people are amazing too, of course!
5.      What is your favourite blog post of yours?
I enjoy reading my old blog posts, but if you asked me to pic one…
Either this post
Or this post
Click them links, yes please. :]
6.      What are your favourite blogs?
I love (in no particular order):
These are all great blogs with great content. As you can most prolly tell,
I enjoy crafting/DIY blogs,
As well as a little bit of writing, cooking and other randomness. :]
7.      Do you play any instruments?
Yep, I play the piano seriously.
Seriously…? As in I take exams and willingly put myself through other horrendous stuff.
*remembers that the exam’s in August*
*dies*
I also play the cello, kinda like just for fun. Just so I can say I play two classical instruments.
Oh and I also know how to strum a couple chords on the ukulele.
8. Favourite word?
I don’t think I have a favorite word.
English is such an epic and crazy language,
How can I possibly choose one out of the entire mumbo-jumbo mish-mash of words?!
 
Alrighty, I nominate:
*It’s fine if you choose not to do this post. No pressure. :]
 
My questions:
1.      Would you rather buy a house fully furnished or one that is unfurnished [in other words, you get to style and design the interior yourself]?
2.      Without having to study/practice, would you rather be able to speak three new languages or play three new musical instruments?
3.      [in regards to the previous question] Which languages/instruments?
4.      Favorite stationary?
5.      Do you want to own a car? What kind?
6.      Craziest goal?
7.      Dream vacation?
8.      Favorite color?
9.      What’s the thing closest your left foot.
10.  Which kind of blog interests you the most - Fashion, lifestyle, crafting/DIY, etc…?
11.  Have you ever done something amazing and gotten [slightly] annoyed/disappointed cos no one was there to see you do it?
That’s all for my post!
Thanks, Asha, once again for nominating me. <3
~Natasha

28 comments:

  1. I play the piano too, haha. And I'm taking it pretty seriously. Piano has never made me that stressed before, and that's because this time, I'm determined to pass the piano exam in September. Which is fast approaching so.. I practice like.. pretty much everyday. I have never been so motivated to pass a piano exam before. Looking back, it's amazing because I actually pleaded to stop piano lessons before XD. My attitude to piano changed like 180 degrees XD.
    Other than piano, I also play the erhu, and can play a bit of recorder. If I could play one more instrument well without actually practicing, it would be the violin. It has such a sweet and airy sound, and I really like that violin is a stringed instrument :D

    www.whimsicalyoungster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I'm glad you enjoy it. I used to hate it too, but now, I love it... <3

      Haha, epic, you know how to play so many instruments. Yep, violins make lovely sounds (just as long as they're not in your ear)... Hehe :]

      ~Natasha

      Delete
    2. Haha, you also play a lot of instruments yourself! I think the cello is pretty cool. I used to listen a lot to The Piano Guys :D

      Delete
    3. I think the cello is epic... Oh yes, Piano Guys!!! <3 ~ :P

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll try to get this post asap, but it may be a little hard seeing that I have another award. *groans* But I'll definitely post this! Also, I tried following you but it said it was unable to handle the request... ??

    `~Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for wanting to do this post! Looking forward to your answers.

      Oh no, not that again... How about this: try copying and pasting my blog link [thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com] directly into your dashboard. I do that with other blogs and it never fails to work. But thanks so much for wanting to follow me! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  3. Hi! I tagged you for an award at my blog:)
    In Christ,
    Sarah
    foreverchanged13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll try to get it posted ASAP. :]

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  4. "put myself through other horrendous stuff" - HAHAHH :D
    love da answers <3
    xo. pris

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha yeah gotta love the nerd-face post x)) great answers--and thanks for the nomination!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks and no problem! <3

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  6. Hullo :) I tagged you for an award. Check it here at www.the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3 I'll totally do it!!!

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  7. YAYAY!! Thanks Natasha!! I'll do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. :] Can't wait for your answers.

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  8. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check your blog out soon :]

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  9. I love purple too! :) Nice note.

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! <3

      Sure, I'll check it out. :]

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  10. These answers are all so relatable ahaha xD

    And #4 is so cute! Aw!

    Amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your answers, and wow, you can play so many instruments! *someone's talented* I only know how to play the clarinet, lol.
    Thanks so much for the shoutout, you're so sweet!
    The posts on your brothers are so cute too! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, tha clarinet?! Sounds cool. :]

      No problem, and yes, my bros are epic. ~(^.^)~

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  12. Yay! Someone else who can play the piano:) I am taking my first exam in a couple of week. I have been learning the piano since I was six, but I have swapped around so many teachers that I never got round to taking an exam!
    I also want to learn the cello, but I don't know a teacher and we don't really know how much it would cost. Problem of having too many musically interested people in one house! You don't have enough money for everyone to learn everything they want to!
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Oh cool, me too... Exams are not exactly situations I look forward too. ><

      I would say learning the cello is harder than learning to play the piano. Mainly cos there're absolutely no indications as to where your fingers are supposed to be. It's especially difficult if you don't have perfect pitch (like me), because your fingers drift and you end up playing a C# when you thought you were playing a C... Oh wells...

      I bought my cello for [I think] 500 Singapore dollars. I've been learning it for almost 2 years, and so far, I've been with three different teachers. I usually like to swap around till I've found the teacher that I like. :P

      Haha, well, my family is pretty "musical" as well. Both my brothers play the piano and the violin... So yep, my dad's paying for 6 different music lessons... O.o

      ~Natasha

      Delete
  13. Awesome! I really like your questions, great job!
    Grace xxx ♥
    http://gracequita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comment, Grace!

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3