Pages

Saturday, 25 October 2014

Um...Hi? yeah...


Hiiiiii…..

Wait wait wait wait wait

Hold up

Hang on

Before your smack me with that dictionary,

Please hear me out first.

K?

K.

Um…


Well…


K, fine. Slap me

 

So, hey guys,

I'm finally back

(After disappearing for a couple centuries.)

I can assure you that I’m still very much alive

Or at least I think I am.

School started

Oh, wait…

School has never stopped (for me)

Yay for the flexibility of the homeschooler’s schedule.

We have school when others school

And

School when others slack

THUMBS UP FO DAT

*headdesk*

 

Live so far has been pretty interesting.

I traveled a bit

Lazed around a bit

Died a lot bit

Yeah.

 

I really look forward to start blogging again

I mean, I seriously love blogging

But, man, the time that it takes…

*awkward silence*

Aha! Pictures

Pictures speak a thousand words so I should just slap a whole buncha ‘em here
[When I have the time]


Ok, peeps, I'm terribly sorry for disappearing
I'll try my very bestest not to go missing again.
Pinky promise.


That's it for now.


See ya!


~NatASHa


2 comments:

  1. Awwh, I'm glad your back!! I totally understand about blogging taking a lot of time. I mean, you posted this a week ago and I'm just now getting around to reading and commenting! grrr. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of you! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's great to be back! I look forward to blogging more!

      ~Natasha

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3