Pages

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

A String of Unrelated Thoughts // Random Scribblings #7

Hello!
I hope you’re having a splendid week. I’m feeling pretty great this week – I’ve woken up nice and early since Monday and everyday feels like it's so much longer. I can do what I need to do and still have time to read your blogs, play the piano, and do other fun stuff.
///
I have a SAT I exam coming up and, thankfully, I’m not feeling the stress <yet>. I have a good feeling about this and hopefully, the happy feels will stick with me while I study, during the exam, and forever after that~
///
I have an Instagram account: ashyy_lim
Be sure to check it out as I’m pretty active over there. :)
///
Here’s just a little scribble for your reading pleasure:
“do you believe in love at first sight?” he asked, hair flying and eyes sparkling.
“no, not really…” i replied. “why?”
“well, me neither,” he turned to look at me,
“until I met you”
i gazed back at him, loving how the wind tousled his hair
how he teases with that loveable lopsided grin
how he throws back his head and laughs at the sky
how he annoys me by imitating my every word and action
how he looks right into my eyes and says
“love you”
I smiled.
“me too.”
I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I did writing it.
<3
~Ash

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My SAT's this Saturday, 3rd Oct. ><

      ~Ashy

      Delete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more on feeling that the days are becoming longer. Sounds crazy but each day I am thankful for it to end. That's how long the days feel. Good luck with your SAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!
    I feel your pain with the stress of the SAT...good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3