Pages

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Random Scribblings #5


Dream come true’s… What are they? Who deserves them?

Am I entitled to this place in life? I’ve went through so much to get to where I am yet… yet standing here, I feel so lost, so insecure.

Have I fought hard enough?

I don’t know…

I tried, I guess. But is trying good enough? Have I put in my absolute best? Is my best good enough?

What if, by standing where I am, I am destroying someone’s dream?

What if, by standing where I am, I am piercing someone’s heart?

What if, because of me, someone is sitting alone in the broken remains of their world…?

What if, what if, what if…

 

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…”
 

I often come across as a confident individual, which, I must admit, is not always a bad thing… But, hey, I have my doubts too. Some people are surprised when I openly and seriously “slam [berate]” and doubt myself in front of them.

I love high ranks and leadership positions, but sometimes, I wonder ‘ does someone else want this position? Do they want it more than me? Am I hogging it? Do I even deserve this?? ’

Terrifies me to bits but that’s what friends and family are for ~ loving-supporting-guiding~ I love my friends and family <3

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Actually the key question is: are you in the place that God wants you to be? If so, then all is good. If not, why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep yep, I totally agree with you. :) Thanks for your thoughtful comment!!

      ~Ash

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3