Pages

Friday, 2 October 2015

Six Word Stories // Contest

Hello!

I came across an interesting contest called a “6 Word Story Contest” on another blog, Just Joy.

It sounds fun and the pictures are so intriguing so I think I’ll give it a shot. :)

Here’s how it works:

For each picture, write 6 words that you think best describes the story behind the picture. That’s all there is to it!

Picture 1:

Is this who I've unknowingly become?
 
Picture 2:
Love should not hurt like this
 
Picture 3:
Am I truly happy here? Yes...


<3

 
There, all done…
 

4 comments:

  1. Your new design and name and everything are so pretty. I love the pictures you chose for this, the first especially. I was reading your about page, you draw manga? That's cool.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! You're so sweet. <3

      And, yes, [haha] I draw manga once in a while. :)

      ~Ash

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the contest. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3