Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2015

12 Days of Thanksgiving :: a tag


I really really love tags – I learn so much more about the taggers and taggees [I hereby declare this an unofficially official, legit word], I get to know many more bloggers, and the topics are so intriguing. <3 So, mega thanks, Sarah, for tagging me.

*Lays a cream-colored, lace napkin before Sarah and serves her fried cookies-and-cream ice cream drizzled with caramel and dusted with cocoa powder of the finest quality*

While Sarah enjoys her desert, let’s start with the tag!

Don’t you just love how I disappeared for forever

Then suddenly appeared and acted as if

Nothing has happened?

Here are the rules:

- List 12 things you are thankful for
- Tag as many bloggers as you want, making sure to tell them of their nomination


I am thankful for:

1. a best friend who I can share my nonsensical logic with, who threatens to break into my house and eat all my chocolates, and who sends me the most terrifying selfies. (all at the same time, mind you)

2. a family that nags me because they love me, annoys me because they care, and loves me because of me

3. a church that is willing to accept and embrace me as I am even though I’m the awkward new kid

4. music that makes me happy when I’m sad, helps me focus when I am distracted, and inspires me to sing, dance, and laugh

5. pens, pencils, paper, markers, crayons, paint,  paper – for art, both digital and traditional

6. movies that make me cry so hard I go crazy and watch the last 5 mins over and over and over again

7. chocolate cakes, ice cream, sweets, chocolate-chip cookies, rose-flavoured macaroons, caramel popcorn, jelly, etc

8. books that make me stay up through the night, forget to shower, and eat way to many bags of chips (cos I like to have a “little” nibble while I read)

9. sleepovers and hangouts that make me wish time would stop forever and we could just tell each other scary stories, binge watch random youtube videos, and take silly we-fies until the phone runs out of memory

10. salted caramel ~ ‘NUFF SAID

11. teachers and mentors who love me like I’m family and truly want me to succeed

12. Christ who died for me, God who treasures me, and the Spirit who guides me

(13. CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *inserts sparkle emoticon*) 

Okayy, that’s my ‘thankful for’ list; now, let me see yours!

I tag everyone who reads this. Be sure to leave a comment if you did this so that I can trot over to have a little looksee.

10 comments:

  1. This was fun to read Ash! For me #12 would eclipse all others but I still agree with many of the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same here. :) I'm glad you enjoyed this post!

      ~Ashy

      Delete
  2. I can relate to all of these!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad you enjoyed this post. :)

      ~Ashyy

      Delete
  3. hOW DID I MISS THIS<3
    ((i love you))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, this! <3
    Also, I like how casual the salted caramel bit is, just snuck in there c:

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I just love salted caramel so much!!

      ~Ashyy

      Delete
  5. hi there! you totally rocked all thirteen reasons right here. and oh yes, isn't a best friend, and church, and God, and christmas all beautiful reasons to be thankful for?
    this was absolutely beautiful.
    XXX - nameless writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thank you! You have a really cool name by the way!

    ~Ashyy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas so do leave a comment. I reply to comments so remember to check back and read my replies. Thanks! <3